Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Birthday to you...(I live in a zoo)

So my house looks like a cross between a toysrus threw up and a then a bomb exploded....


I made the cutest birthday hat ever for my friend's daughter:

I made if from a free tutorial from my favourite pattern writer EVER. Her name is Tara and I love, love, love her patterns. She has many cute ones on her blog at Easy Makes Me Happy. Including these Party Hats. Be sure to check out her Etsy shop and she often does giveaways on her facebook page for free patterns.

I would just like to say, I think people with messy houses have way more fun! (even if they feel like they are a hairs breath away from crazy while they do it.)

Happy Mother's Day and Happy Birthday Eden!,


  1. Really adorable. Your little ones thinking-Mama, why are you up there looking at me!!!?
    really cute.