Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Birthday to you...(I live in a zoo)

So my house looks like a cross between a toysrus threw up and a then a bomb exploded....

but...

I made the cutest birthday hat ever for my friend's daughter:




I made if from a free tutorial from my favourite pattern writer EVER. Her name is Tara and I love, love, love her patterns. She has many cute ones on her blog at Easy Makes Me Happy. Including these Party Hats. Be sure to check out her Etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/Mamachee and she often does giveaways on her facebook page for free patterns.

I would just like to say, I think people with messy houses have way more fun! (even if they feel like they are a hairs breath away from crazy while they do it.)

Happy Mother's Day and Happy Birthday Eden!,




2 comments:

  1. Really adorable. Your little ones thinking-Mama, why are you up there looking at me!!!?
    really cute.

    ReplyDelete