Thursday, February 10, 2011

Handmade Valentines...

Oh how things come back to bite me....I remember as a kid being mad that my mom wouldn't let us (and by us I mean her) buy commercial valentines...I guess I was successfully indoctrinated, despite my protests, because my daughter marched proudly, (actually I don't think she really cared) today to preschool with....gasp....handmade cards!

I wonder if it's good my mom pressed on because now I like handmade valentines, or if she should have let me come to that conclusion on my own? Would I have? Gee, It's so reassuring to know in 20 yrs my daughter is going to be remembering the things I inflict on her today. sigh.

Oh well, we had fun making them together and to me that's what counts, and I in my biased opinion think they are very cute:



She also received some very cute commercial once and is enjoying inhaling all the candy..(Candy?!? What happened to valentines CARDS...it feels like Halloween over here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment