Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Skulls and Crossbones....

I'm working on some custom orders and one of them was a skull and crossbones hat. I played around a bit and came up with this :Pink Skull Hat

It turned out rather well and the more I do the faster I'm getting at actually sewing it on. This is the boys version...I had a hard time getting Tristyn to pose for a picture...apparently the game of the month is run away.....



I think after Christmas I might have to make Tristyn a new hat...I'm thinking maybe and Owl appliqué since she's having an owl themed birthday....well I'm off to work on some more hats and a little project for mom (no not a hat...but it involves coffee...which makes this mama happy) :)


Happy Christmas shopping! So glad I'm done and a very good chunk of it was from Etsy so I never even had  to leave my living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment